Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
Any disaster, big or small, can happen at any moment, whether you are home enjoying dinner or at work. SERVPRO of Saline County and SERVPRO or Hot Springs is a 24 hours a day 7 days a week, including all holidays, emergency service business. We understand things happen beyond the regular business hours so we always have technicians on call and ready to help. You can expect immediate response for water mitigation and dehumification, fire damage and restoration, and many other cleaning and restoration needs. So, if you experience a disaster within your home or business, do not hesitate to call SERVPRO of Saline County and SERVPRO or Hot Springs, because we are always here to help.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (501) 776-2222
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2050 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Saline County and SERVPRO of Hot Springs arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.