Recent Before & After Photos

Fire in Benton, AR Home


This is a home that suffered fire damage caused by a pot catching fire on the stove top. The homeowners called the fire department came and extinguished the fl... READ MORE



Flooded Lake House in Hot Springs, AR


This home was a family's second home located on Lake Hamilton in Hot Springs, AR. Friday morning, the homeowner received a call from a neighbor alerting them t... READ MORE



Flooded Field House


No matter how big or small, SERVPRO of Saline County is here to help. In this case, a local field house flooded due to the washing machine drain pipe overflowi... READ MORE



Wind Driven Rain


Hurricane Florence created heavy wind and rain that comes into your home through an opening. This is called wind driven rain. Many homes were affected severel... READ MORE



Mold Caused by Flood Damage


Flood water is what we call "Catergory 3" water. This means that it nasty, unsanitary water. So, when this kind of water touches porous materials, it must be ... READ MORE



Entire Home Flooded


During Hurricane Florence, Wilmington, NC was affected dramatically. This home was one of the unfortunate ones that was hit the hardest. The roof was damaged ... READ MORE



Flood Damage


During a storm event SERVPRO of Saline County is ready for any size disaster. This home was affected by a flash flood which means their home was affected by ca... READ MORE



We use Specialty Equipment to Clean After a Fire


There are different types of smoke that comes from a fire. There is a wet smoke and a dry smoke. These different types of smoke require different techniques t... READ MORE



Setting Containment


Here at SERVPRO of Saline County, we have several services that we offer. One of those is mold remediation. We follow the strict guidelines of the AMRT certif... READ MORE



Commercial Fire Loss in Local Restaurant


This is an example of fire damage in a commercial restaurant. The electrical unit that was adjacent to this bathroom caught fire. Luckily, the owners had came... READ MORE