Fire Damage Photo Gallery

Burned garage wall

Garage Fire in Hot Springs, AR

This garage fire in Hot Springs, AR affected more than just the contents of the garage; smoke and soot got into the house and the homeowners' vehicles required cleaning.  SERVPRO of Saline County and SERVPRO of Hot Springs are always here to help.  Our team got right to work separating what was salvageable and what was not.  Ozone machines were run in the attic and main house to eliminate the smoke smell.  The inside of the house was cleaned and fogged to remove the soot and the smell.  Our technicians took care to make an emotional loss like a fire "Like it never even happened."

Technicians fogging

Thermal Fogging

Thermal fogging is a technique we use to remove odors from the home.  This can be performed for many types of odors, such as fire, smoke, and pet odor.  This photo shows our technicians fogging a home that was affected by smoke.   

Technician on scaffolding

Vaulted Ceilings

When it comes to getting the job done, SERVPRO of Saline County and SERVPRO or Hot Springs has you covered.  We have specialized equipment to reach high and low.  This photo shows one of our crew members cleaning smoke and soot off of an affected ceiling fan.  And as you can see he is wearing a harness because safety comes first.  

Stove top grease fire.

Fire Damage caused by a grease fire

This is a stove top that caused severe damage to a home.  The fire created smoke and soot damage throughout the home as well as damaged cabinets and counter tops.  SERVPRO of Saline County and SERVPRO or Hot Springs has highly trained technicians to take care of your home or business.  We have content restoration training and the materials needed to make it “Like it never even happened.”

Soot covered walls and ceilings

Fire Damage

This photo is showing the extent of damage that a fire can cause.  Smoke and soot can travel throughout your home even if the fire didn't reach that room.   

soot cleaned off section of wall

Our Fire Cleanup process

Smoke and soot damage spreads throughout ones home or business when a fire occurs.  Here at SERVPRO of Saline County and SERVPRO or Hot Springs, our technicians have a specialized technique and process when it comes to fire, smoke and soot cleanup.  This photo is an example of the difference this process makes when it comes to restoring your home.