SERVPRO of Saline County Follows the Proper Steps for Mold Remediation
Here at SERVPRO of Saline County we follow every step of proper mold remediation to ensure your safety as well as ours. It is crucial to use qualified specialists who can safely handle and clean mold. Listed below are the steps we follow when performing both Level 1 and Level 2 mold remediation:
- Isolate all contaminated areas.
- Remove all wet and mold-damaged porous materials.
- Discard all wet and moldy materials in plastic bags.
- Properly clean all non-porous materials and wood surfaces that have been contaminated.
- Treat all affected materials with anti-microbial.
- Visibility Test – all areas should be visibly free of contamination and debris
- Cleaned materials should be professionally dried to allow leftover moisture to evaporate.
So if you see signs of microbial growth, call us 501-776-2222