Emergency Ready Program
According to the latest industry research, as many as 50% of businesses do not recover following a disaster due to the lack of preparedness for a water or fire loss. Creating a SERVPRO Emergency READY Profile or “ERP” is the first step you can take to make sure your business makes a full recovery after a natural or man-made disaster.
What is an Emergency READY Profile?
An ERP is a start-up approach that provides SERVPRO with the critical information needed to begin mitigation and recovery services. It is designed to serve as a quick reference of important building and contact information.
What are the advantages of creating an ERP?
- A no cost assessment of your facility.
- A concise Profile Document that contains only the critical information needed in the event of an emergency
- A guide to help you get back into your building following a disaster.
- Establishes SERVPRO of Saline County as your disaster mitigation and restoration provider.
- Identification of the line of command for authorizing work to begin.
- Provides facility details such as shut-off valve locations, priority areas and priority contact information.
Call SERVPRO of Saline County to get started!